With full-color photographs and step-by-step instructions you will be creating your own Moss Garden in no time! Friendly enough for total beginners and full of ideas and tips that experienced gardeners will love to read about, this moss gardening book brings you information on the following:
- Finding and collecting moss
- Cultivation and maintenance
- Choosing soils and other components
- Designing your garden for visual effect
- Choosing the best plants for your mini garden
- How to make a perfect Kokedama or moss ball
- Enhancing your moss garden with rocks and other elements
- How to make a gorgeous terrarium
- and much more!
Authors Megumi Oshima and Hideshi Kimura provide expert advice and techniques from the birthplace of miniature gardening—Japan. Megumi Oshima is an experienced plant consultant and interior coordinator and Hideshi Kimura is a member of Japan Horticulture Society Tray Landscape Artists who holds a bonsai master license, has received acclaim for his original designs, & is an instructor at Minamisunamachi Culture Center in Tokyo. This is a hardcover 128 page book, 11 inches high by .75 inches deep by 8.25 inches wide.